Monday, December 3, 2012

Outfit #52: Browncoat





Brown Blazer: Thrifted // Dress: Thrifted // Shoes: Ross // Necklace: eBay

Hello hello! I apologize for the lack of posts lately, but I have been on vacation in Colorado and thus haven't really had time to blog! I have been having a GREAT TIME here - I went and saw Buffalo today!! No time to take outfit photos while I'm here, but here's an outfit from last week that I never posted. I return home to Seattle this evening, so expect your regularly scheduled Geeky Peacock posts to pick up again!

Muah!

4 comments:

  1. love this look molly! great color combo and its just super chic!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me want to die my hair this color !
    You look amazing !

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, I hope you took pictures on your Colorado trip to share with us :)

    -Sarah
    The Weekend Diary

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...