Monday, January 21, 2013

GIMME! The January Edition



I spend a lot of time internet shopping. A LOT. I have Amazon wishlists that stretch for miles and Pinterest boards of covet-ing that have thousands of items on them. I guess you could say I'm a little bit of an imaginary hoarder - I very rarely take the actual plunge and purchase the items I salivate wildly over... but it's hard not to. However, I like to think that with all of this virtual window shopping that I have curated a pretty great collection of awesome things. And I love sharing awesome things with you, unicorns!

Here's a list of things that have caught my eye this month. I'm definitely still in a dark/goth stage... probably because it's been so dreary and miserable here lately!

one // two // three // four // five // six 

3 comments:

  1. Loving that tartan dress xx

    http://thecurvygirlinthecorner.blogspot.com

    P.S. Liked this post on Bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word, those horse platforms are amazing! If they were cats I'd love them even more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got that tartan dress at hottopic when they had a sale a while back (it ended up being around $30) and it is really nice. It's got elastic shirring in the back so it conforms a bit to the body making it really flattering.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...